Welcome to the NEW PCET Network!
The Post Compulsory Education & Training (PCET) Network is a dedicated, UK based, Further Education & Training website which has been designed to support FE Teachers and Trainers from all subject disciplines. The site is designed to provide you with a place to share advice, resources and knowledge with peers from around the country and even around the globe. As such, its only as good as those who actually contribute content, so don’t be shy, sign up (its free) and start to collaborate with your peers.
Benefits of signing up and collaborating include:
- Access to the “Resource Centre” where you can download resources relevant to your vocational area.
- Upload resources to share with other FE professionals and Trainers. It’s quick, easy and keeps the site fresh.
- Share experiences in the ” Forum” where you can ask questions and interact with your peers.
- Share Bookmarks in the “Link Library” where you can find all the best sites to support you in your work.
- Contribute articles, knowledge or even be featured and immortalised to your peers.
- Interact, discuss, rate or debate issues, articles, comments, links and just about any aspect of the content here.
There are no catches, no fees and no hidden extras. All we ask is that if you sign up, you join in, and for everything you take, you give something back as you are all experts in your fields and others can benefit from what you know.
PCET management notice:
We are currently looking for moderators and prolific contributors who would like to join the PCET elite and help keep this site fresh. Beyond standard memebrship, you get to drive what happens, what content is right and work with a select team of your peers to blaze a trail in the PCET space. If you would like to pursue this, please get in touch using the “Contact Us” button on the menu.
- 15 May 2013 : Research Survey (1 Comment)
Hello, I am researching the impact of coaching and mentoring on teaching performance in FE (for my MA dissertation) and would appreciate it if you could help fill out my [More...]
- 7 May 2013 : Youth Employment Convention (No Comments)
Youth Employment Convention 8th May 2013 - 9th May 2013 Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, London Book now! Final programme released Creating a great deal for British youth On 8 and 9 May Inclusion and the Association of Employment and Learning Providers (AELP), with [More...]
- 3 May 2013 : “What Works” in the Messy Landscape of Teaching & Learning (No Comments)
By: Maryellen Weimer, PhD in Effective Teaching Strategies The title is borrowed from text in an excellent article that challenges our use of the “what works” phrase in relationship to teaching and learning. Biology [More...]
- 1 May 2013 : What Group Dynamics Can Teach Us about Classroom Learning (No Comments)
I am unabashedly proud of my pedagogical article resource file. I’ve been collecting good articles on teaching and learning since the early ’80s. I use the file almost every day, [More...]
- 30 April 2013 : AELP National Conference 2013 – Strictly Skills and Employment (No Comments)
Sponsor: Organised by AELP Novotel London West, Hammersmith, London Monday 10 & Tuesday 11 June 2013 Headline Sponsor The emphasis for 2013 will be on sharing [More...]
- 29 April 2013 : Equality & Diversity Training (No Comments)
Neil Lee Training www.neilleetraining.co.uk Equality & Diversity Duration: ½ day course Target Audience: This course is aimed at all staff and volunteers working in health and social care. Course Overview: ‘Equality is everyone’s right and [More...]
Popular search terms:
The following links are automatically generated and updated based on what people are interested in. The darker the word, the more interest it has, so this is a good way of jumping into the action and navigating around the site…