Welcome to the “NEW” NEW PCET Network! This time with added social!
2014 Update: The network just got an upgrade. A social upgrade to be precise. You now have the ability to create and join groups, set-up personal profiles, make friends with other users, message each other and generally become more social! Why? The clue is in the name, The Post Compulsory Education and Training “Network”… so get networking. -Jay
The Post Compulsory Education & Training (PCET) Network is a dedicated, UK based, Further Education & Training website which has been designed to support FE Teachers and Trainers from all subject disciplines. The site is designed to provide you with a place to share advice, resources and knowledge with peers from around the country and even around the globe. As such, its only as good as those who actually contribute content, so don’t be shy, sign up (its free) and start to collaborate with your peers.
Benefits of signing up and collaborating include:
- Access to the “Resource Centre” where you can download resources relevant to your vocational area.
- Upload resources to share with other FE professionals and Trainers. It’s quick, easy and keeps the site fresh.
- Share experiences in the ” Forum” where you can ask questions and interact with your peers.
- Share Bookmarks in the “Link Library” where you can find all the best sites to support you in your work.
- Contribute articles, knowledge or even be featured and immortalised to your peers.
- Interact, discuss, rate or debate issues, articles, comments, links and just about any aspect of the content here.
There are no catches, no fees and no hidden extras. All we ask is that if you sign up, you join in, and for everything you take, you give something back as you are all experts in your fields and others can benefit from what you know.
PCET management notice:
We are currently looking for moderators and prolific contributors who would like to join the PCET elite and help keep this site fresh. Beyond standard memebrship, you get to drive what happens, what content is right and work with a select team of your peers to blaze a trail in the PCET space. If you would like to pursue this, please get in touch using the “Contact Us” button on the menu.
- 31 March 2014 : X2 Course Leaders NEEDED – Post Compulsory Education and Training (March 2014) (No Comments)
Required April 2014 to July 2014 The Learning, teaching and Development Department at this leading Staffordshire College offers a wide range of training for the Post-Compulsory Education Sector, from Foundation Degrees [More...]
- 2 October 2013 : AELP’s study programme resource is now available (No Comments)
Hi All, The eagerly awaited AELP’s study programme resource is now available to download http://goo.gl/Fw3o4r This study programme resource gives providers the opportunity to learn from AELP members who have experience of delivering [More...]
- 17 September 2013 : ETF, from Planning to Action: Meeting the Sector Needs – 8/10/13 (No Comments)
Dear Colleague, The Interim CEO, Education and Training Foundation (ETF), Peter Davies CB CBE, has agreed to take part in an AELP webinar session ‘The Education and Training Foundation: From Planning [More...]
- 14 September 2013 : Government calls for culture change in careers guidance (No Comments)
Skills Minister calls on employers to inspire young people as he responds to an Ofsted report on careers guidance in schools.gov.uk http://lnkd.in/WYFg3D
- 14 September 2013 : AELP Consultation Survey – Funding Reform for Apprenticeships (No Comments)
AELP welcomes your feedback on the Apprenticeship funding reform consultation. Please share with your employers. Many thanks Stephen AELP Consultation Survey - Funding Reform for Apprenticeships If you wish your response to remain [More...]
- 12 July 2013 : PCET Article in the Business Moment (1 Comment)
I thought you all may be interested in reading this press article on the origins of the site. http://www.themomentmagazine.com/tbm-virtual-magazine/july-2013-issue-5/81/ Let us know your thoughts PCET Admin(s)
Popular search terms:
The following links are automatically generated and updated based on what people are interested in. The darker the word, the more interest it has, so this is a good way of jumping into the action and navigating around the site…